Reopening & Delivery Updates
Starting the week of June 15th our Tasting Room and Patio are opening! We have also made changes to our delivery schedule.
Tasting Room & Patio Hours:
- 3:00-7:00 p.m. Thursday/Friday
- 1:00-7:00 p.m. Saturday
- 1:00-5:00 p.m. Sunday
Note: We will no longer be open on Wednesdays.
If you’d like to enjoy a beer in our Tasting Room or Patio reservations are recommended and can be made by calling or texting (603) 858-5789. Please provide your name, phone number, party size, and if you have a preference for patio or inside seating. Reservations will be made for 90 minutes, please let us know in advance if you require a longer or shorter time. We will accommodate customers without reservations if there are tables available.
Customers who are looking to do pick-up and to-go purchases only can stop by anytime during open hours. Online ordering is still available if you would like to preorder.
- All customers (including those stopping by for to-go purchases) are required to wear a mask or face covering when entering and exiting the Tasting Room or Patio and when getting up to visit the restroom (basically anytime you are not seated at your table).
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, change in sense of taste or smell, flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, or severe fatigue – please stay home.
- Dogs on a leash are welcome on the patio.
- Maximum table size is 6 customers in a group (we have a limited number of tables that can seat 6).
- Our staff will come to you, please do not come to the bar to order (of course unless you are seated at the bar).
- For the time being, we have packed away all of the games on our game shelf. You are welcome to bring a game with you.
- We have expanded our patio area into some of the parking spaces. There should still be plenty of parking in our overflow lot, and in front of the brewery. Please do not park in front of the bingo hall.
- Have fun!
Please bear with us and be patient as we all navigate this new way of operating our business. There will likely be hiccups along the way. We will make necessary adjustments and updates as we learn.
Pick-Up & Delivery Updates:
To Go Ordering: You can still order beer and merch online for pick up at our retail counter, or we can bring it out to your car.
Delivery: We will continue to offer free delivery to your home on orders of $40 or more. Based on current demand, we are altering our delivery schedule to be FRIDAYS ONLY.
Our delivery areas are:
- Greater Manchester, Hooksett, Goffstown, Londonderry, Derry
- Greater Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester
- Greater Concord, Hopkinton, Epsom
- Greater Nashua, Merrimack, Amherst, Bedford
If you live close to one of these towns and would like a delivery, give us a call and we can likely accommodate!
- Visit https://great-north-aleworks.square.site.
- Shop for cans, growlers, kegs and merch.
- Pay in advance through the website.
- On checkout, click the “change” link under Pickup, then select “Delivery”.
- Orders received by 10 am on Friday will be delivered. Please ignore the delivery time that the website will show on check out. This is a setting we cannot change at the moment.
- The person who’s name is on the order must be present for delivery and have a valid ID.