Last Updated: 12/01/2020
Job Description: Great North Aleworks is seeking a qualified individual to join our team on a part-time basis (15-25 hours a week). Primary responsibilities will be to work in our tasting room. Shifts will include Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons/evenings. Potential for further responsibility in retail, social media, or kitchen work for the right candidate.
Compensation: This is an hourly, tipped, part-time position.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of the tasting room including daily setup and breakdown, bathrooms, kitchen, dishes, floors, and tables
- Interact with tasting room customers, including greeting customers, checking IDs, describing the beers on tap, answering questions about the brewery, etc.
- Pour samples, pints, and fill growlers
- Prepare takeout/curbside orders
- Prepare food menu items
- Track customer tabs, complete cash and credit card transactions via POS
- Swap kegs from keg cooler
- Comply with Manchester City Health and NH State Liquor Commission requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Interest and knowledge of craft beer and beer styles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs
- Willingness to take direction
- POS and cash handling experience
- Social media, retail, and/or kitchen experience a plus
- 21+ with a valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to drive required miles to represent Great North Aleworks at festivals and events
Great North Aleworks is a production brewery and tasting room located in Manchester, NH.
How to Apply:
Interested? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Tasting Room Staff’.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
Great North Aleworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tasting Room Hours
Thursday3:00 - 7:00
Friday3:00 - 7:00
Saturday1:00 - 7:00
Sunday1:00 - 5:00