Interested in hosting an event in the Great North Aleworks tasting room? Our space is available to rent for private functions anytime we’re not otherwise open to the public. We recommend events to start 30 minutes after our closing time as that allows time for our customers to finish up and set-up for the event. We have 70 seats and capacity for 100 people.
- $150 for 3 hours (plus 9% NH Meal & Beverage tax)
- $50 for each additional hour (plus 9% NH Meal & Beverage tax)
- Room fee includes:
- Use of the tasting room
- Bar staff (gratuities not included)
- A group brewery tour (if your group is interested)
- The room can be reserved by payment of the room fee (check, cash, or credit card accepted). This fee is refundable if cancellation is made prior to 30 days of the event date. Cancellations made within 30 days of the event are non-refundable.
Food, Catering Options, etc
- Groups are responsible for arranging their own catering/food options. We are happy to discuss options and provide suggestions for caterers & restaurants in the area.
- Food served must be delivered to the tasting room by the caterer or restaurant. The caterers & restaurants we recommend all deliver. Food & drinks cannot be brought in by event organizers/attendees, with the exception of a cake.
- If other food options are required, please let us know. We can help arrange items like veggie trays, cheese & crackers, etc.
- If disposables are required (plates, cutlery, napkins), we can arrange those at a reasonable cost.
- We have folding tables with table cloths that can be set up for caterers.
- In addition to beer we serve in the tasting room, we have the following beverages available for private events:
- Cider (Moonlight Meadery)
- Wine (white, red, and champagne)
- Soda (Squamscot Sodas in 7 varieties)
- The bar tab can be handled in a few ways:
- Cash Bar – event attendees pay for their own drinks as they order them.
- Open Bar – we keep a running total of drinks served and the event organizer is responsible for payment at the end of the event.
- Open Bar to a limit – we keep a running total of drinks served up to a specified dollar amount. The event organizer is responsible for a pre-arranged amount. Once that amount is reached, attendees pay for their own drinks.
Tasting Room Hours
Thursday3:00 - 7:00
Friday3:00 - 7:00
Saturday12:00 - 6:00
Sunday12:00 - 4:00