Our tasting room is currently open to the public and designed to offer you an insider’s experience. Where else can you see where your beer is made, meet the folks who make it, and learn the stories behind each recipe?
We offer 4 oz samples, 10 oz pours, 16 oz pints, and flights. We also fill 32 oz and 64 oz growlers with what’s on tap in the tasting room. In addition to our beers, we also offer sodas, gluten-free cider, mead, and beer, as well as food. Click here to view our full menu, including food & what is currently on tap.
Unfortunately, tours are on hold at this time, but you can still enjoy our beers and browse the retail store for Great North merch.
While our Tasting Room is currently open to the public, we’ve taken some steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19. We have plenty of seating, both inside and outside, spaced 6+ feet apart. If you’d like to stop by for a socially-distanced pint, please be sure to read the following carefully:
- Even though we have plenty of seating, feel free to call or text us at (603) 858-5789 to reserve a table
- Party sizes are limited to six adult guests or fewer.
- Masks are required for ALL customers when not seated at your table. This includes the patio, and when using the restroom.
- Once seated, our beer-tenders will come to you, so please don’t come up to the bar to order.
- For the time being, we’ve packed away all of our tabletop games. Don’t let that stop the fun though! Feel free to bring your own cards or games with you.
AHA Member Discount
Are you a member of the American Homebrewers Association? Present your valid AHA Member card at the tasting room and receive a 15% discount on your beer and merchandise purchases (excludes the purchase of gift cards).
Frequent Visitor Program
Will you be a frequent visitor to our tasting room? If so, when you check out, choose to have your receipt emailed or texted to you. After 10 visits of $10 or more (must be emailed or texted to the same location), you will receive a coupon for $10 off of a future visit.
Tasting Room Hours
Thursday3:00 - 7:00
Friday3:00 - 7:00
Saturday1:00 - 7:00
Sunday1:00 - 5:00