Tasting Room Staff
Great North Aleworks in Manchester, NH is looking for someone to join our Tasting Room team part time. If you’re looking for a summer or weekend gig where you can enjoy yourself, talk with great customers, and be a part of a fun team, please send a short cover letter with your availability and resume to email@example.com.
Compensation is a base wage (above minimum wage), supplemented by tips, and great perks. Shifts are available from Thursday-Sunday with the potential for additional events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proper pouring of beer and preparation of small food items
- Bar and table service in our tasting room and patio
- Open/close sidework and overall cleanliness
- Cash handling and customer tab management
If you are interested in craft beer or the industry, consider joining a team where you can learn more and share your passion with others. Being a small company, there may be room to grow if desired.
- Must be 21+
- Must be able to lift sixth barrel kegs (58 lbs)
- Must have a positive attitude, great customer service, and be a team player
Great North Aleworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tasting Room Hours
Thursday3:00 - 7:00
Friday3:00 - 7:00
Saturday1:00 - 7:00
Sunday1:00 - 5:00