UPDATE: Now accepting delivery orders until 12-noon on Friday, March 27th for delivery on Friday, March 27th.
We have some updates for this week! Online ordering is now available for pick-up at the brewery or free delivery all while supporting the New Hampshire Food Bank!
To Go Ordering: You can order beer & merch online, and you can pick it up at our retail counter, or we can bring it out to your car. You can order here and select “Pick-up” as the fulfillment type.
We will be open the same hours as last week – 4:00-7:00 p.m. Wed/Thu/Fri and 1:00-4:00 p.m. Sat/Sun.
Delivery: We are now offering pre-paid pick-up at our brewery and free delivery to your home on orders of $40 or more! Our delivery areas are:
- Greater Manchester, Hooksett, Goffstown, Londonderry, Derry
- Greater Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester
- Greater Concord, Hopkinton, Epsom
- Greater Nashua, Merrimack, Bedford
Here’s how it works:
- Visit https://great-north-aleworks.square.site.
- Shop for cans, growlers, kegs and merch.
- Pay in advance through the website.
- Select “Delivery” as the fulfillment type.
- We will accept orders starting now through 7 a.m. Friday, March 27th.
- All deliveries will be made on Friday, March 27th. We plan to begin deliveries at 9 a.m. and have all deliveries completed by 7 p.m. Please ignore the delivery time that the website will show on check out. This is a setting we cannot change at the moment – the deliveries will be on Friday, March 27th between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. only for this week.
- The person who’s name is on the order must be present for delivery and have a valid ID.
In short, you can now pre-pay and pick-up at the brewery and we are accepting orders now through 7 a.m. on Friday, March 27th for delivery. The only delivery day this week will be on Friday, March 27th. There is no delivery fee. We just ask for a minimum order of $40. Total includes anything available including all beer and merch.
And the best part of all, we will donate $1 for every 4-pack, 6-pack or growler you purchase to our friends and neighbors at the New Hampshire Food Bank!
This is a new process for us, so please be patient.